Types of Mattresses
• Memory Foam Memory foam mattresses have a visco-elastic memory for the sleep support system, differing from traditional innerspring mattresses.
• LatexThe latex mattress market has grown rapidly in just a short period of time. Latex is natural, breathable and resilient providing a high comfort level and promoting proper spinal alignment while sleeping.
• The Dr. Breus Mattress Collection Mattress Mattress® is pleased to offer The Dr. Breus Bed™. The Dr. Breus Bed™ is competitively priced and affordable with other comparable latex mattress manufacturers.
• Gel Gel memory foam mattresses have been designed to offer superior pressure relief and exceptional support, similar to memory foam, while providing a cooler sleep.
Why an Online Beducation™?
• It's important to learn as much as you can before making an investment as important as a mattress.
• If you think about it, the average person spends 6-8 hours of every day sleeping on a mattress.
• A comfortable, supportive mattress can help you get a good night's sleep.
• Learning how to find the perfect mattress for your
even if you don't buy a mattress from us, a
Beducation will help you make a better buying decision